Resident & Community Support Fund Grant Applications
The Resident & Community Support Fund (RCSF) directly and indirectly supports residents at communities supported by the Community Life Foundation (CLF). Both residents and team members may apply for these grants.
The fund was designed to provide financial support to overcome barriers that threaten sustainable housing, implement community projects that enhance quality of life, and execute innovative projects that could yield benefit for thousands of residents.
Three types of grants are available to provide crucial funding for communities and residents through:
- Individual Grants that help individual residents or households with issues like healthcare costs, short-term unforeseen emergency needs and verifiable crises that put residents in direct danger of losing housing. This grant is for residents and has a maximum amount of $1,000.
- Community Grants: Projects that enhance the quality of life for multiple residents living at one or more communities, such as those that promote residents’ health and wellbeing or new community-wide pilot programs. This grant is for residents in conjunction with the community leadership or CLF staff and has a maximum amount of $2,500.
- Innovation and Impact Grants: Inventive programs that demonstrate potential to help thousands of residents at communities supported by the Community Life Foundation. This may include large-scale programs or time-limited pilots that have the potential to positively impact residents at several communities. This grant is for resident groups and the CLF staff and has a maximum amount of $5,000.
The RCSF will not fund the following types of requests:
- Building improvements and maintenance; structural or cosmetic.
- Individual resident events or private events/groups.
- Back balances/arrears payments.
- Non-essential services (e.g. cable bills, storage fees).
The RCSF Committee is made up of a collection of peers including the CLF staff, community staff and residents.
All applications for consideration must submit through email@example.com. Deadline for submission is the second to last Wednesday of the month the committee meets, and these dates:
January 20, 2021
March 24, 2021
May 19, 2021
July 21, 2021